Club VST
Club VST
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Recording Software
 CDSoundMaster Nebula Pro Library Announcements
 More Recipes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scooled
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  10:25:19  Show Profile Send Scooled a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I own all of your presets and absolutely love them! They came at a time when my mixing was definitely in a slump. I very much enjoyed all the Docs that came with them. I was actually wondering if you plan on providing more ways to use the various presets in mixing situations? Maybe even a "sticky" or something with different "recipes."
Also congrats on the new hardware looks very cool! If work ever picks up here I will definitely have to pick one up.
Thanks again

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

clubvst
Forum Admin

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  14:55:41  Show Profile  Visit clubvst's Homepage Send clubvst a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi!
Thanks so much- I'm so happy that you are pleased with them!
I absolutely plan to continue offering new mix concepts and chains that work. We probably should create a topic of that sort for each collection.
Personally, I like being able to discuss it and even provide audio examples. The videos are a fun challenge to produce and have really helped some internet people out which is great, but it's hard to be 100% happy when the audio for video's cannot properly show the quality.
Thanks so much and there will definitely be new ideas (and new programs!) in the near future.
Make sure and send people links to the hardware if you know anyone that may need one! We could use help getting the word out!
God Bless!
-M.

You must be logged in to see this link.
Software, Mastering, Tutorials
Go to Top of Page

Scooled
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  16:30:13  Show Profile Send Scooled a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea I really do better learning from the manual but thats just me. I will post some specific questions soon!

PS Core II released today SWEET!!
Thanks again
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Club VST © 2008-2016 CDSoundMaster.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.58 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2