Club VST
Club VST
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Recording Software
 CDSoundMaster Nebula Pro Library Announcements
 Retro Analog Studio Suite 1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

clubvst
Forum Admin

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  00:07:10  Show Profile  Visit clubvst's Homepage Send clubvst a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Retro Analog Studio Suite
The "Retro Analog Studio Suite" library collection focuses on bringing the high-end, all-analog studio experience to your DAW!

Purchase Here:
You must be logged in to see this link.

"Retro Analog Studio Suite" is a library of presets for the Nebula plug-in. I use this library for my own mixing projects and am pleased to make it available to Nebula users for an extremely low price. I have created this large collection of original programs to provide you with very realistic equalizers, preamps, tape tracks, and compressors, created completely from scratch. What is unique is that the focus is not on individual pieces of gear, but rather in providing the user with authentic complete signal chains modelled after several idealized, All-Analog Studios of the past.

The equalizer presets are not only used as eq's, but as the input of a console sent to it's individual tape out, return from tape back to console channel, bus to group, and out to 2-track tape. All of this minus unwanted noise and loss of definition. Each part of this signal chain is fed to the following stage, with a very realistic dynamic and harmonic range. The eq's are accurately positioned in the audio path and affect the outcome of only the signals that follow. All of this flows easily and smoothly, as you simply use the Nebula's input slider as your input gain pot and channel fader, and all levels follow consequently. Frequency responses, harmonics, and dynamics all work together to provide a stunning high end analog mixing and recording experience!

There are 4 categories of presets included:

RAE: Retro Analog Equalizers
RAC: Retro Analog Compressors
RAP: Retro Analog Preamps
RAT: Retro Analog Tape

MANUAL:

MANUAL PDF:

AUDIO SAMPLES:

Software, Mastering, Tutorials

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

angryman
Starting Member

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  06:40:42  Show Profile Send angryman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful Stuff this product is. With this and the producer pack 80% of my bases are covered for mixing.Michael will aid and educate people to how to use these programs effectively without presumptions and is the most polite internet friend i have made.

Great work Michael ,,,,
Your work is all over my up and coming album....

Sound will save us
Go to Top of Page

babiuk
Starting Member

Spain
15 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  10:53:13  Show Profile Send babiuk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree that, great suff!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Club VST © 2008-2016 CDSoundMaster.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2